Sociedad Andaluza de Geriatría y Gerontolgía (SAGG)
The goals of this Society are:
- To promote the current knowledge of the human ageing process, by means of clinic observation and research which may be performed upon living organisms, as well as socioeconomic researches.
- To gather researchers and clinicians studying aging problems in order to connect them to the International Society of Gerontology.
- To direct and assess problems related to medical and social welfare services concerning aging.
- To conduct campaigns on protection and prevention of aging and aimed at improving the quality of life of elderly people.
- To design and promote trainings and continuing education on aging sciences.
- To use possibilities granted by new information and communication technologies.