Special Edition of the Societal Impact of Pain (SIP) newsletter
Prof. Bart Morlion – Multidisciplinary Pain Centre of the University of Leuven, Belgium
with this extra SIP newsletter, we want to inform you about the new date for our important meeting which takes place next week. The European Commission invites you to the second Webinar on the SIP Thematic Network on October 4th from 11.30 – 12.30. The Webinar was postponed due to technical difficulties and we apologise for the inconvenience for those who tried to join the webinar.
What will happen in the webinar?
- Introduction by Ingrid Keller, Policy Coordinator, Health Programme and Chronic Diseases Unit, DG SANTE, European Commission
- Presentation of the Joint Statement on the Societal Impact of Pain and related Framing Paper by Vittoria Carraro (European Pain Federation EFIC) and Anca Pop (Pain Alliance Europe) Q&A session with the participants
To join the webinar
- Register here and enter:
- Your name surname (organisation)
- Your email address
- Access code (if requested): 846 525 987
- Password (if requested): webinar2018
Do you want to make sure you don’t miss the webinar? Add it to your Outlook calendar by using this link and click on "add to my calendar".
The Joint Statement on the Societal Impact of Pain and the related Framing Paper focus on four main topics:
We are looking forward to having a fruitful discussion with you in this webinar. More information about the SIP Thematic Network can be found here.
Prof. Dr. Bart Morlion
Director of the Multidisciplinary Pain Centre of the University of Leuven, Belgium
President of the European Pain Federation (EFIC)