SIP 2019 Abstract & Background Booklet
The Abstract & Background book of the SIP 2019 symposium features an overview of what will happen this year at the SIP Symposium - in the different panel sessions and poster tours on SIP related topics.
Biographies and abstracts from about 100 faculty members of the symposium are included and contact details from more than 300 endorsing organisations.
All 40 project which applied for the second edition of European Civic Prize - Collecting Good practices reserach project are included along their organisation and presenter. The winners of the second edition will be announced on November 6th before the SIP Symposium.
- Welcome Letter from SIP 2019 Partners
- Key materials from previuos SIP events
- Framing Paper summary
- Plenary Sessions
- Poster Abstracts
- Abstracts from Speakers and other Faculty Members
- EU Civic Prize on Chronic Pain Good practices - all projects
- Endorsing MEPs and organisations
- Map of Brussels
You can find more information in the following articles: