SIP 2017 Abstract & Background
The Abstract & Background book of the SIP 2017 symposium features an overview of what will happen at SIP 2017 - in the different working groups as well as in sessions organised by supporting initiatives of SIP.
Biographies and abstracts from about 150 faculty members of the symposium are included and contact details from more than 300 endorsing organisations.
30 Good Practices which were submitted to apply for the ACN EU Civic Prize on Chronic Pain are described. The 4 winners of the Prize will be celebrated at SIP 2017 in the Award Ceremony on June 8th.
- Welcome Letter from SIP 2017 Partner
- History and Achievements of SIP Initiative
- Programme Overview and Description of Workshops
- Abstracts from Speaker and other Faculty Members
- EU Civic Prize on Chronic Pain Good Practices
- SIP Endorsing Organisations
- Map of Valletta