10th Anniversary of Societal Impact of Pain
In 2019, the SIP initiative has reached its 10th Anniversary which underlines the sustainability of the trustful collaboration of the four SIP partners European Pain Federation EFIC, Pain Alliance Europe, Active Citizenship Network and Grünenthal. We are proud on our significant achievements over the past 10 years with more than 300 endorsing organisations and many political support.
Read more about the significant accomplishments of the SIP platform from the past 10 years.
Milestones of the SIP platform:
- 2011: The Societal Impact of Pain A Road Map for Action
- 2014: Informal Health Conclusions Italian Presidency, Informal Health Council
- 2016: 8 Policy Recommendations: Time for Action
- 2017: Policy Recommendations 2017
- 2018: SIP Position Paper
- 2018/2019: SIP Thematic Network Joint Statement
This year, we will showcase some of our achievements and significant events from the last 10 years and ask our partners and pain experts about their vision for the next 10 years in pain advocacy.