The Societal Impact of Pain (SIP) 2017 symposium will be held in Valletta, Malta between the 7th and 9th of June 2017.
The Working Group topics to be discussed are:
- Pain as a quality indicator for health systems
- Building platforms to address the societal impact of pain
- Impact of pain on labour and employment
- Challenges, models and lighthouses in pain policy
- Evolving concepts in the definition of chronic pain: a dynamic process
SIP 2017 is made possible with the support of the Maltese Ministry for Health Malta and financial support provided by the Maltese Ministry for Finance and takes place under the auspices of the agenda of the 2017 Maltese Presidency of the Council of the EU.