SIP related events
The British Society for Rheumatology Annual Conference
The UK’s leading rheumatology conference is a fantastic three day event which will be taking place on 30 April - 2 May 2019 in Birmingham.
Here's some top reasons to get your place booked:
- Join over 2000 delegates at the UK's biggest rheumatology conference designed for the entire multi-disciplinary team
- Learn from experts in the field about the latest developments in rheumatology and expand your knowledge
- Experience three days of cutting edge research, unrivalled networking, plus posters, symposia, exhibition and more
- Wind down with colleagues over drinks, nibbles and live entertainment at a number of our free to attend social events
- Earn up to 18 CPD credits
Find more information and register here.
Location: Birmingham, UK