SIP related events
SIP & EU-OSHA Virtual event on employment and pain
The Societal Impact of Pain in collaboration with the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA) will hold an online event on the 7th of September 14:00-15:00 CEST. The webinar will focus on employment and pain and will be open to all interested persons.
The webinar (held in English) will be an opportunity for participants to:
- Learn more about the work of EU-OSHA, and how to connect with their respective national focal-points
- Hear more about EU-OSHA’s recent report Working with chronic MSDs — good practice advice
- Share their experiences with pain and employment policies at national level
- Discuss the recommendations from the recently published SIP Position Paper on Workplace Integration and Adaptation
- Explore the opportunities for engaging in the EU-OSHA “Healthy Workplaces – Lighten the Load” campaign
Find out more here.