SIP related events
Pain Alliance Europe Workshop - How to reduce stigma?
Results from the Pain Alliance Europe (PAE)’s 2019 survey show the significant problem of stigma in the area of pain.
The objective of this workshop is to identify the issues which lead to stigma in the area of pain and find solutions to improve quality of life of patients. The Workshop will be arranged by Pain Alliance Europe (PAE) under the lead of Marian Nicholson Board Member of PAE.
Who is invited?
Everybody who is interested to actively work on this topic. Maximum number of participants will be 30 persons. Please register soon to attend this important workshop.
What will be discussed?
- Introduction and meeting objectives
- Presentation of PAE 2019 survey results on Pain and Stigma and other data
- Exercise in small working groups to identify issues and solutions from different stakeholder perspectives
- Summary of results for presentation at the SIP Symposium on November 7
When and where does the workshop take place?
- Conference Center of EU Thon hotel (Rue de la Loi/Wetstraat 75, 1040 Brussels)
- November 6 from 15:00 - 18:00
Ideally the Workshop will lead to ideas for further proposals to apply for the Brain Mind and Pain (BMP) patient-centered innovation grant "Stop Stigma!" which is still possible until 31 December 2019.
Location: EU Thon Hotel Brussels