SIP related events
POSTPONED: 2nd Joint Congress of the INS European Chapters 2020 (e-INS 2020)
Due to the latest developments regarding the COVID-19 outbreak this event has been postponed. For further update or information about new dates, please visit the official congress website.
The first Joint European Chapters’ Congress took place, in 2018, in Nijmegen, The Netherlands and it attracted over 600 participants! That congress was organised with enthusiasm, under the supervision of Dr Mike De Jongste. It enabled amazing opportunities to interact with colleagues, with industry and with partners from all around the world, and to collaborate and discuss the vital issues involved in Neuromodulation in Europe.
Inspired by this concept, a tremendous scientific Programme has been prepared which includes everything you can expect from a premier neuromodulation meeting:
- You will have the opportunity to discover plenary lectures from world experts, through “Pairs on the podium” style sessions: one giant from Europe and one giant from USA.
- The congress will feature two pre-congress special events: a neuromodulation session specifically designed for, and by, nurses and its first European cadaver course aimed at beginning neuromodulators.
- The ability to showcase your own research through an innovative platform – from ePosters to a live-competition of abstract presentations – remains core to the congress.
- This European Congress will take advantage of having all the chapters in the same place at the same time to host all regional chapters meetings on the pre-congress day. This great opportunity will allow to organise multinational common meetings mixing, once again, cultures, visions and dynamism.
- During this congress, attendees will move forward to structure European registries, enlarge their research projects at a European level and capitalise on this energy to help our global community to grow and strengthen.
This INS 2nd European Congress will offer you a unique chance to meet and network with a diverse, multidisciplinary international community of neuromodulation specialists, basic scientists, biomedical engineers, and members of the industry under the Paris summer lights.
For further Information and congress Programme, please visit the official website of the event.
Location: Palais des Congrès de Paris, 2 place de la Porte Maillot, 75017 Paris, France