SIP related events
12th Congress of the European Pain Federation EFIC
The situation surrounding COVID-19 is still fast-changing and ever-evolving. After careful consideration, the European Pain Federation EFIC has decided to postpone its 12th Congress in order to not only bring together the most recognized experts in the field of pain science but also provide a safe environment to all attendees.
Mark your calendars and save the new date for Pain in Europe XII congress taking place in Dublin, Ireland on 27-30 April 2022.
WHY ATTEND #EFIC2022?
- #EFIC2022 is the largest scientific congress on pain in 2022
- #EFIC2022 shines a spotlight on current trends and future developments in pain medicine
- #EFIC2022 accommodates over 3500 international physicians and scientists
- #EFIC2022 enables you to share cutting edge research and network with distinguished experts in the field
- #EFIC2022 is the place for you to renew your knowledge and clinical management skills through refresher sessions
- #EFIC2022 prepares you for the European Diplomas in Pain Medicine and Pain Physiotherapy
Location: Dublin, Ireland