SIP related events
IASP - 18th World Congress on Pain
The International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP) Council has made the tough decision to reschedule the IASP World Congress on Pain in Amsterdam to 27 June – 1 July 2021, due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The IASP World Congress on Pain is the world’s largest gathering of pain professionals, attracting three times more attendees than any other pain meeting. This premier event brings together more than 6,000 scientists, clinicians, and healthcare providers from around the world and across pain disciplines. As a biennial event, 2020 marks the 18th IASP World Congress on Pain.
- Access the most innovative scientific updates and clinical practice in the field.
- Network with 6,000 of your colleagues from more than 100 countries.
- Hear from the leading global pain experts across disciplines, all in one place.
- Choose how you want to learn. The IASP World Congress features a wide variety of learning opportunities and formats including Plenary Lectures, Topical Workshops, Poster Sessions, Hands-On Workshops, Refresher Courses, Satellite Symposia, and more!
- Access more than 2,500 poster presentations – nearly 5 times more than any other pain meeting in the field!
- Earn CEs/CMEs.
- Support research, education, clinical treatment, and better patient outcomes for all pain conditions.
For further information, please visit the official IASP congress website.
Location: RAI Amsterdam, Europaplein 24, 1078 GZ, Amsterdam, Netherlands