SIP related events
British Pain Society Annual Scientific Meeting 2021
Why you should attend the ASM
The British Pain Society is delighted to invite all healthcare professionals with an interest in pain to attend their first-ever Virtual ASM!
The multidisciplinary nature of the Society is reflected throughout the scientific programme, with lecture and workshop topics chosen specifically to ensure there is something of interest to all our participants, whatever their specialty.
They have secured an outstanding faculty of speakers from the UK, Europe, and USA, who are cutting-edge experts in their field. We look forward to our plenary speakers delivering thought-provoking lectures, with clear implications for practice.
Join the event and you too can;
- Keep up to date with the latest research and developments relevant to pain.
- Raise questions and partake in debates.
- View poster abstracts and liaise with authors about their research.
- Talk with technical exhibitors and hear about their products and services at their Virtual Booths.
- Through collaborative sessions interact with professionals from other disciplines with a shared interest in pain.
Find out more here.