SIP 2019 Proceedings
SIP 2019 Proceedings are available!
Read the Proceedings of the 8th European symposium on the “Societal Impact of Pain” (SIP 2019) which took place on November 6-7, 2019 in Brussels, Belgium. The symposium entitled “Bringing pain policy to the next decade” marked the 10th anniversary of the SIP platform. More than 70 faculty members have contributed to the publication of the Proceedings booklet which provides a comprehensive documentation on the presentations, discussions, outcomes and recommendations from the Symposium and the pre-meetings.
Check also the Abstract & Background booklet which features biographies and abstracts from the faculty members of the symposium and contact details from more than 340 endorsing organisations. Further, you can find all 40 Projects in the booklet which applied for the second edition of European Civic Prize - Collecting Good practices research Project along their organisation and presenter. The winners of the second edition were announced on November 6th before the SIP Symposium.
For more information on the SIP 2019 Symposium, please read the following articles:
- Introductory remarks
- European Survey on national pain plans
- SIP Thematic Network Program 2018
- Pain Research - Joint Statement implementation
- Pain education - Joint Statement implementation
- Poster presentation - SIP National
- Poster presentation - SIP related initiatives
- Pain & Employment - Joint Statement implementation
- Pain as a Health Quality indicator - Joint Statement implementation
- The future of pain on the political agenda in Europe
- Wrap-up and next steps